Via the speak bubble — What are your thoughts on beauty? — I will post your thoughts but will reveal not their source.
The beauty of foggy mornings is great — but we have had many of them this spring – in fact I have posted photos of them here for you 2 c. I think, by now, the beauty of a sunny morning would be refreshing — it probably would be like an illicit affair. How would I know? I saw it on Netflik and read it in one of Farley Mowat’s books which I am now reading.
Below is what some have said about BEAUTY:
1. Just because you’re beautiful and perfect, it’s made you conceited. – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
2. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. – Franz Kafka
3. If there are people who are indifferent to beauty, then it is surely because they do not perceive it. – Roger Scruton, Beauty
4. Beauty is but a lease from nature. – Edward Counsel, Maxims
5. Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror. – Pamela Anderson
6. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful. – Ninon de L’Enclos
8. In my family the females are beautiful, the men are handsome, and most of us are intelligent and, I guess, some of us are conceited – Me
Now to show some beautiful animals I have seen and photographed this year: